20 February 2014

Clarification of previous post

It has come to my attention that it takes me quite a while to create animations and such because I mainly use MS Paint and none of those fancy software that would make it go by a little faster. That and I do not have the extra helping hands or man power that I could use. So Last night my friend and I decided to take a random camera, being that we were into some whiskey and having fun, and put something up on YouTube for people to be able to hear us. My voice being high pitched and hurts the ears, and the lighting sucks. It, however, will give people something to watch for now as soon as I clean up some names and places that were said within. With that being said, properly unlike the previous post, give us, or me, a few days. The man on the video is the man who will help with voicing the animations in the future. Enjoy once it is cleaned and uploaded. (Not all 3 hours of it, just a few minutes hopefully.)

No comments:

Post a Comment