19 May 2014

Depressed a little

I finally fully broke it off with that guy. I am depressed and lonely but I know there is a guy who will remember my name as we have "fun". I mean sex.

I am going through a few emotional things in my life, so As soon as I am done drinking and getting back to who I really am, or was before, like my art or my writings. Idk, I am a little intoxicated, can't think straight so don't criticize me.I am depressed, but I know he wasn't right for me.

Anyways, what I was about to explain was that whenever I am ready to post a new video or animation anyways I will. I will be doing my own music hopefully. I have been playing the bass and guitar so, of course I will, It will suck. Yes it will. and one day, when I'm, too dru nk to care, I will pubish crap. Anyways, thank you. Love you guys, all maybe one of you who read this garbage.


Sincerely Kriss...

No comments:

Post a Comment