12 March 2015

stuck once more

Finished my second book... working on the third but I do need a new computer in order to upload the contents. So I have to decide if it would be worth buying a new computer or fixing my old one.

Working on a way to get the trailer, or rather trying to find time for it. Creating an office takes time which I do have but am not willing to use just yet. I've been feeling a little sick, and putting in over time and working six days a week makes me just want to sleep and rest on my days off.

One final detail. I have a small video to upload when I can. I gay baby ducks and chickens and sheep to show off.. they're so cute, just need to figure out my problem with the computer and it will work... that and my "alien" video... Lol.

Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment