14 September 2015

classes


Got off work. I had to teach a class about counting and our new slogan created by Canadians. Durring which I had a volunteer come up and add some numbers together to come up with a sum before our expected earnings per hour...  Bs of you want the truth... Anyways, she dropped the marker and I thought of this... Lol... The guys up stairs loved it.

Normally I would say no to them asking me to teach new managers, but because of my pay raise, still under What those new employees will get, I said sure why not... There better be fresh fruit next time instead of candy and cookies. I don't eat those... All I had was water from a sink since they had soda to offer. Another thing I do Not indulge in. 

Had a meeting at a Budweiser place. Would have been great of they gave is some beer... Would have made it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment