26 July 2016

sequels

So I have been playing video games and watching movies for a long time...  I understand sequels... They try too hard because the first one worked out, then after the second one bombs they could care less about a third one so the third one works...

What I'm trying to explain is that people should not care as much as they should because people will like them anyways. For instance at work, it is a job in which I must do but the job but as long as it is done I do not care much about anything else and yet people like me. Bassically be yourself and someone will like you eventually, though I'm sure guys only like my breasts... And don't try to be anything your not because it doesn't work. Oh and don't be like my manager, who I don't appreciate not respect and ignore on everything she says, don't stress out on every little thing because it is annoying and it will kill you faster. Oh and don't think of everything as being bad, try and find a positive spun on everything since negativity brings more negativity... Oh and working on some book. Thank you and good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment