18 October 2016

i just don't know anymore...

So, it all started with my co-worker's death. I cried nearly all work period because of it. Another co-worker came up to me that same day with a fucking smile on his face and asked me out... Inconsiderate little shit doesn't care about anyone but himself... Anyways, my kitty, Titan who I had for nearly ten years, is gone. He's never coming back... My poor puppy, Serenity I had for nearly twelve years, had to be put down do to cancer. And now I find out my brother is dating this whore and I swear if she hurts him the way she hurt my good friend, I'll beat her ass then I'll beat my brother's ass just to prove a point....

I am almost finished with the rewrite of my book, hopefully a final rewrite. I have been working on a script to try and create a cartoon with little success and finally something new I have been working on.

This new project is much harder than I thought it would be like. In fact this may be the only one I do. Hopefully I will actually produce something from it. Anyways very hard and will provide more updates for all those who don't read this carp.

Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment