11 March 2018

Walmart day 1

I'e worked at this place now for over two years and I found that they do not care about the customers or the employees. Or at least this one in particular doesn't. Then when you have general health and safety concerns, HR says they don't care. Then you try osha because a broken bailer that turns on randomly and tries to eat people's hands is bas, but they say they don't care. Then, frozen foods have indeed been left out past the time limit, by over five hours and then refrozen because "it looks fine". I'm just going to stop caring about my job of they can't care enough for any one else.

Anyways, day 1: not wearing proper attire for an unloaded and only working hours I am scheduled.  Nearly five in total including s full hour lunch. This is going to suck...

So far, no one has cared and I let management know that I have been concerned about my job since I refuse to listen to a woman who claims to be in charge but is the exact same position and title as me and has only worked here for two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment