23 August 2013

That Does it

I am still working on my project for you all, which is basically no one, to see. As well as coming up with ideas and such for other things which will leave anyone who sees them very disappointed. Yes, very. I hope you all are very disappointed in it.

Now, I am currently looking into certain equipment because a few months ago I said to myself "I swear if one more grown adult comes in here and acts like a four year old I'm getting spy gear" well guess what, I am getting equipment once the prices come down or something happens which escalates matters. I am tired of these people coming in and acting like children. They're grown adults. Why do grown adults act like children? I'm tired of it. I know people already do it, which is why I'm going to. If people don't want cameras everywhere watching their every move, then they should blame those people who mess it up for the good ones. Those bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment