27 August 2013

Caca Doodle Do on me VI (He named it)

We have paired together to bring you an exclusive into the mindset of myself and another. Mine is set into explosions and such, while his is, well, you'll know. Anyways, since I was too lazy to make it into a motion picture, yet, I left it as just an animation until the time is right to post it up on youtube. Which I will, and it will be amazing. Anyways, here it is, the moment you have all been waiting for, until the time comes for something else.  Oh yeah, and his link to his video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-fmitxc2gc&nomobile=1

He's almost a genius. Okay, he is a genius, he did it all in mspaint and windows movie maker. I need all these fancy equipment and such for mine to work, like pain and animation shop, and windows movie maker if I can ever figure out how the hell to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment