03 September 2013

Complain

I'm tired, my feet hurt, I'm hungry. I have no clue what else to do right now. Purchased my first 36-pack ever, not for me though, for some one else.

I have nothing much to add except, thank god there's rain. Haven't had it rain like that in years, which is why it was so bad. Rained five minutes, turned the road into a river, deep river, left about a foot of mud. Awesome. And it's still raining, even better.

Oh, got some more done on that crappy thing I was creating and will maybe get done by December, if not, at least I can put up what I have and say "Yay done". and act like it's done when it's really not.

Anyways, only complaining because I feel like if everyone else can, I can too. I think I got a good complaint. Those darn people who create ups got rid of those large cups. You know, like those 54ounce and 64ounce cups for soda. What the hell man! I want my extra ounces of soda, why punish me for others fault in drinking too much and stuff? Oh, and I want my doughnut back. You know, that kind with that coconut on it, well it was more like a bread pastry, a flat bread with cream and coconut shavings on top. Which technically it was a health food, but they got rid of it in the store out here. Those bastards. And I want all these people, well around 60% of these people, all those who moved out here in the past four years since they made the highway a four lane allowing people to come here. AND, I want those large thing of nachos back, they made it smaller and kept the price the same, so basically I pay four dollars for a small amount of chips. I don't even drink soda, I drink the iced tea, but still. And I only get the nachos for the cheese sauce and jalapeƱos, I Love my cheese. But that bread pastry, I have not gone back to that store since they stopped making it. Those bastards!

We should riot and get our 64ounce cups back. I mean there are riots for some of the stupidest things now a days, why not about cups. Bring back out 64s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment