06 September 2013

2 years and 2 months

I have been working at my current job for 2 years and four months. I've had vacation days of nearly 8 days all together and a personal day, which they made into my day off so it didn't really count. I have never called in sick, though I have tried once and they said no and I even get called in when people call out sick, or I work extra hours on days I already work even if they don't call out sick and expect me to just stay there extra and do whatever they ask. I like my job at times and other time I hate it. I get yelled at by people constantly. I got accused of stealing money by some guy I just met today, he says I did this to him on many occasions and yelled at me for two minutes. I think that certain people, think us women all look the same.

So, to explain as to the reason why I haven't finished that project is simple. I working. I no longer go to school but I work. I thought, when they said my hours would be cut, they would be cut. Not split up amongst 7 days a week. soon I shall be full time at 5 days a week, but even then I may end up working more days a week and more than I am suppose to. That is why I gave myself 5 months, since the end of July, to complete it. I am hoping that I can make that deadline not that I will be up at 3am and will get home around 3pm very soon. So hopefully I will have a few hours after 3pm to work on the project which, if my hours did get cut, would have taken only a month to complete because of how crappy the drawing and the animation is. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment