20 September 2013

art

I am so close to being finished with just the animation part of this art project. I am so tired of creating each individual frame, which is much easier now than before I went to visit Danniel, which I'm not even sure I am spelling his name out right. I have also been walking around recording random sounds and such for it for now.

I have not painted in a year. I have been writing a lot more than before though. Actually, if I can get through this commercial thing, I may be able to do more animations because now, it's like there are not so many restrictions. If I can just get through the last four pieces to this, I'll be happy. It's just getting boring now. Good part is, as I draw, I can add or change anything I want at that point in time. I don't need to follow a strict story-line, I can even change the color any time I want. I don't care. Amazing.

Anyways, like I was explaining or wasn't explaining, I am doing this because I have free time. I don't go out drinking or doing drugs or having sex with tons of random different people so I do something else. I will admit, however, the thing does look so much better when I do have a few drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment