07 March 2014

Moving

Currently in the process of moving, should only take a week to do. Hopefully, with all is done, I will be able to start thinking about my future and what there is needed for me to accomplish, try and act like a real adult. I'm scared...

I'm hoping that the whole camera issues and such can be fixed in the process. Actually start playing my Bass again. will soon be posting a new video as soon as I am done editing it. hopefully, it won't be as bad as the first one. Maybe a little longer. It's allowed 15 minutes or something like that. Several hours cut down to that much time.

The animation may be delayed a few months. Been working harder for a promotion, been trying to get up some money. Well, now that it's been put out there, hopefully the next video I've decided to put up gets a few laughs or people who hate it. Totally awesome either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment