05 July 2014

Finally did it

I have finally, well not fully, kind a sorta published a book. Will let all know when it comes out for you all to buy it. Buy it... I guess.

Oh, I can't wait for people to see it, how much it costs (lol) and read the words I wrote wondering about how I even managed to graduate high school, or if I even did.

Waiting for the publishing details and stuff to get done in order to be able to put it up on here for show. Well, the link directly to the book for purchase. I even started creating a new book. One in which I got a little drunk and accidently said some secret wishes to a friend in which I began to think "hey, now if I wrote a book about that, that'd be awesome."

Oh, and by the cost (lol), I do not mean it'll cost thousands of hundreds. I just thought the price given is funny.

Anyways, 24hours to several days or something. I'm not sure. Cannot wait. So excited.... yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment