12 October 2014

needs too

I know I do not need this, but my favorite bands have cbs coming out in November along with some, or rather certain video games I need, "have have to" play which involves time. May not get anything through during this time. You know, priorities and all. Dragon age 3, of course I have to, then assassins creed in December and all that. Again priorities! Well, with that being mentioned and all. If not the end of October then most likely in January, ten dollars might buy me some food, but not enough to try that hard, lol!!! Hopefully by the end of October.. thank you and good night for those who can sleep... lucky bastards.... I do not like this touch screen too much, keeps changing my words... oi... or asking me if I am so spelling correctly for every fucking word. How do you turn this shit off!! Crisis for another time....

No comments:

Post a Comment