31 January 2015

New office

If all goes according to plan, sometime in the next month I will start working on building a new office space for myself. This is all thanks to the side work I have been doing along with a few donations made by my fellow peers at work. Really good friends too. Hopefully, the completion of this office will give way to new and better ideas and, quite possibly, the continued work of my animations and so on... Better yet, maybe using actual words rather than using instrumental music, though music with lyrics would be grand as well. Whatever it may be, I hope to expect more work to continue along the way. Will post pictures as the office develops. Anyways, or rather "l digress", my next book should be coming out within the next month as well. Hopefully it is much better than the last one, one in which people may actually read. With that being said, or written, hope to show more and expect more changes within these posts and my work along the way. Back to the topic, the office will be the tipping point allowing my fellow peers, friends, and so on to get in on this action as well. My voice actors who understand that I have no money to pay them with. They know I plan on paying them back with bad art and poetry. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment