01 June 2015

genetics

Okay about my genetics and to explain my problems...
So, I have heard many people talk about being diabetic, which is somewhat of a problem I have.
I have hypoglycemia... (Just to clarify, hypoglycemia happens when you have low blood sugar levels, but I have that constantly.)  On normal non-hot days I eat candy like crazy, no chocolate I hate chocolate, and I'll eat so much more than normal humans. I would say, on average I would eat around 3 to 400,000 calories a day including drinks. When I hear someone say they have to have sugar which is why they are purchasing many candy bars and they weight over 200, it amazes me.
When it is too hot, I just cannot eat, I am not sure if I even feel hunger like others do. I know when I am hungry I feel nauseous and if I do not eat I throw up bile... I get upset easily when I do not eat for a while... Though I admit at times I forget to eat because I do not feel it, no sickness or anything.

People will read this and say "stop complaining you skinny bitch!" or " you're fine don't worry!" or whatever else is on mind when reading... Well try and think differently please....

Well, summer I usually lose around 5lbs due to the heat. I force myself to eat or something to try and and keep my weight...
Anyways my fears... I am afraid I'll be too skinny... I'm afraid men like me for only my breasts, I am afraid that I will end up with someone like my father...
Don't blame me for my genetics please understand I like my weight... I liked it when I figured out how to be 180 and yet now I feel like I am slipping to a too skinny weight...
I want to be average... At 155, and if it is hot like projected to be 113, then 140 due to not eating, it'll get worse...
There are people out there who understand, but for those who do not or say they understand and really do not... Well whatever....
Just trying to give a little about myself...
Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment