13 July 2015

cat for president

Okay, so when I saw this on the news I laughed about it, for nearly three days and then some. Then I saw the mystery machine, yes the one with shaggy, and I laughed for a lot longer.

Anyways, I wrote a new book, or rather a portion of one because of the cat thing that I hope to publish within a few months. I hope to get more books out a year rather than one every year.

 Back to laughter, I was told that a guy loves my books. He liked the first one, though explained that there were certain errors to it but he understood it being my first book and all. He could not stop laughing when he read my second one, nor could his mother. I love to make people feel emotions, especially laughter, so my next book I publish will hopefully make people laugh the whole time and not just the same jokes over and over so. If anyone reads this, try reading my second book, you'll have a laugh, hopefully, because we need more laughter in life. I am certain laughter will make someone live a long life... Oh and so will extreme hatred like with my racist asshole grandpa I have. He makes me laugh from what he says, then he gets pissed off and may live an extra day because of it. Lol, seriously, listen to a racist sometime, some of the shit that comes out is hilarious. I don't know what, it just is. Anyways....

Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment