03 July 2015

instruments

So, a tad bit about myself...
I played the clarinet in elementary school. I loved it. I learned so much about wood wind instruments, mostly because we had to learn about wood wind instruments since it was less complex than the others. By junior high my father sold my clarinet for his own passion, drugs. Instead of going into band I ended up in acting, which taught me how to act in real world situations. In high school I was ins acting, but also took most art and literary classes as extracurriculars, and finally psychology.
In college, I did get my degrees in other majors, but I still preferred art, literature, and music. In college I was finally able to gain my music back.
Now, my clarinet is old and I only have one reed that is cracked, but by god I am still playing. So, the music I have gained, with no vocals, I can add in clarinet if I so choose. I am happy. Yes, this update just came to me since my last update. I mean the music and not all the other stuff. So hopefully, woodwind instruments will be on the next portion or something. Thank you and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment