27 June 2013

Work

I sometimes bitch and complain about my job but I am glad I have one. Recently, I have been in contact with some of my friends, both from high school and college. Most don't have jobs now. One of my friends use to have a job but quit his job because his wife wanted them to move to a new state. They never moved and now he can't find a new job. One friend exited college with a bachelors degree and now can't find a job anywhere because no one is hiring for his degree. I have another friend who is using someone because she can't find a job so she's using him for money. Though I admit she could do a lot worse than him. Most of the people I knew are currently on welfare.

I know I'm not making a lot of money, or even in my dream job, but at least I have something. That and now that I'm not going to college anymore, I might as well go for management position. Just need to get my testing done and then learn how to count and do things. I can count, I just need to be trained how to count. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment