17 May 2015

BLM and the damn neighbor...

So, about a week ago while I was at work BLM decided to plow though my driveway and make a new road half way through my property.... So, as an attempt to keep bastards out of my property that I own (I OWN!!!) I put up some barriers.... Fucking neighbor comes to my house, demands I get rid of it because it is BLM land and I said it is my property let's go to court... He called the police on me who threatened to take my goats away if I do not open the road... The police do not understand they plowed it illegally while I was at work. Then because of my refusal to take it down ( I love my goats, I admit they may be tastey when they are old enough, I have an attitude problem) he calls a ranger who says it' s my land and is a civil matter.....

If it was not for my mommy telling me not to go against him for vengeance, his road three roads down would have been problimatic....

Anyways... Need to take the bastard to court over my land rights so any projects, other than the next book, will be delayed except for, quite possibly, video of this bastard and my land... I will call it a documentary on bastards who think they own every thing....

Fucking BLM... Fucking nieghbor who thinks he owns everything and those damn officers who think they can threaten me... I have the rightful documents for my goats. Let them try!

No comments:

Post a Comment