11 May 2015

omg again

Recently just got the lyrics and time frame of FMQ's song... Hope to not mess the animation up so badly... You see (or rather read) I had the idea of what the song was about so I started the animation, but now that I know the exact lyrics I will be able to finish it somewhat. Until the actual song comes out, I will not be able to finish it.

But I can add this update..... Still might be about two months because of lack of resources, but It will have music and what not. Yes. It will relate to a previous animation I have done. Too drunk to remember if I posted what it will be. I hope to do justice to the music but I know it will not live up to expectations. Luckily, I know people watch Youtube and wish they can do such videos rather than doing it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment