03 May 2015

new computer

I finally purchased a new computer... Well, more like a tablet with an attachable keyboard. Now, instead of using my kindle for all these little blog posts and what not, I can use this. Instead of using my art computer to post pictures, videos, stories and what not, I can use this.

Anyways, I have a small update... I have been creating books and publishing them using amazon, yes, I have been posting videos online on youtube, but now I am at the point where I am looking to create some extra income for myself. With a bit of courage, or rather random rantings from others, I have decided to try and sell some art work. I am hoping this will help pay off my house in a small way. I am also still working on that anime cartoon thing, which I am making out to be more complicated than it needs to be from all those anime things I have been watching. I am also working on my next book, and my real book which will be a novel on something I have to come up with. I am hoping that it will be published through a different publisher than Amazon. Anyways....

Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment