14 July 2013

Project

Tried using my other computer for online stuff, doesn't work. Apparently everything is blocked on it, including my e-mail. Keeps telling me that the site is not secure, then it asks me a few times if I am sure I wish to continue. Annoying.

Anyways, working on a new project. I have been creating something on my computer which sucks, but I will be placing it up on here in, well let's say within a year. I am no good at making deadlines because I know I will never complete them. Especially those in which I gain or lose nothing from. I woke up only to find and star it, and now that I have a part of it done, I shall continue on with the work and hopefully force one of my friends to help me. I have, three seconds done. Actually, those three seconds are from what I did over a year ago, and I figure, why not finish it.

I did those three seconds for a college project. It was originally done then, but now, I might as well create a story to it. Seems fun. Until then, or earlier.

Sometimes within the year. I have five months. I will never complete it. Damn. I can still try. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment