07 July 2013

Update

Still can't find my CD, but I did find the laptop I put the music onto for my MP3 player. I get to listen to my favorite songs. Well, every song I like is my favorite. Depends on the day and what I want to listen to. Now, to find that CD that I hope I didn't leave in my car. in this heat, that would suck. Actually I don't think I ever mentioned losing a CD in any of my posts or anything. Just trying to engage in this whole online thing. Oh, now I need to find my MP3. Yeah, I need to get my things organized, go through all my boxes that are full.

I'm quite certain it is in one of those plastic containers that contains all my paperwork. I  hope so, I loved that CD, and that was the fourth MP3 I've had to buy. I need to learn not to break my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment