27 July 2013

Several Days

So it's been nearly two weeks since I started to try and finish this little thing I began to create in college. I am nowhere near done with even the first few seconds of it. It needed to all be redone. Animation is much harder than I thought it would be or even remember it being. But I did go from working three hours on one frame to only 20 minutes after I figured out all the little tricks and such needed in order to speed up the process. I think It might actually take the full five months or so to complete since I only have the basics for five seconds, and I want to try and make it to around 20-30 seconds otherwise it would look like hell, and it wouldn't make any sense.

Work has been calling me in much more lately, so I get maybe a few hours a day on average to work on this project. As a matter of fact, I still write, but not as much I have been. Trying to draw and such is much more fun right now. I forgot how much I like to draw and paint and just create images. Takes me away from what's really bothering me. Totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment