09 July 2013

White Wine

White Wine or rather the pink one, lol, is awesome. My favorite wine ever. Found something that I could drink on occasion that I actually like. Also, turns out, it's okay to have a creepy obsession with a cop who I know more about than anyone else that I have met at work, even my coworkers.

Is it weird that I have noticed that most cops out here are blond and white. I'd say about 90% of them are.

I don't know what's going on in life. How can one ask if he wants coffee and he doesn't show up to work when I am ready to ask. I am so unhappy. Yet happy and content. What is there to do?

Anyways. I want to find someone that can care for me. Anyways. I want to find my CD and my MP3, and I want to fix my dresser, one of the drawers broke, and I want to play my bass. I want a man who loves me for me. Is that too much to ask?

Anyways. His name, oh my god, one I could say over and over. Amazingly brilliant.

A little drunk, going to go out and walk around in the dark of night looking for snakes and stuff. Will be adding things to this later on maybe tomorrow, or this morning or something, I don't know. Bye. And hi And stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment