29 March 2013

Smoking

So it's been almost four days without smoking, which I stopped smoking because I had some teeth pulled, but It wasn't so bad since I was more concerned about the pain rather than the nicotine cravings. I refused to take any of those pain killers for it which is why I was in pain. Having the bottom teeth pulled hurt a whole lot more than the top ones, my whole cheek was in pain so was my ear. Last night I was sitting up shaking thinking that I should have gotten the pain killers. I can't wait until I go back to work, not smoking will be a lot harder to achieve. Monday, I think it was, when I can start smoking again.

Normally people would say things like "But you stopped for such a long time, you can keep going" or some form of and I would reply with some sort of excuse or what not.

It's just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment