10 March 2013

Violin

What is there to do? Been playing around with a violin lately, I broke a string, and still can't figure out how to make any pretty noises from it, I'm getting closer to figuring it out. I wrote a song, just need to learn to play nice with others to make up a band for only one song. I can play a bass but not a violin, I notice that after a while of trying to figure out the violin, I just grab my bass and go back to that. I got a 50$ violin, unlike my bass which was a whole lot more, a lot more. I would like to blame the violin for being a cheep thing, but I figured if I was going to learn to play I would start out on something cheep, in case I couldn't figure it out. Maybe I just suck at playing the violin, but that won't stop me from trying. If I can't figure it out, at least I can make it scream, that's so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment